Vision – the society recognized, modern, dynamic, and open to ideas, innovations and human capital faculty providing the highest quality professional studies in technological sciences for Lithuanian and foreign students, competing for the best lecturers and students.
- to prepare engineers in the fields of Electronics and Electrical Engineering, Informatics and Informatics Engineering (Computer Engineering, Electronic Business Technology, Electronics Engineering, Information Systems, Smart Device Technology, Software Engineering and Telecommunications) in compliance with labour market needs;
- to develop specific and general personal skills and civic values necessary for graduate’s work or for continuing studies;
- to provide higher college education, enabling graduates to successfully work in the areas of latest technology;
- to carry out applied research activities;
- to advise public institutions, education institutions and entities on study organization and technical aspects of study areas questions;
- to assist in organizing professional development and retraining activities.